Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Baby Sharp Gender Reveal!



         Okay, First of all let me say this. I LOVE photographing beautiful people. I know, it sounds so cliche, and probably rude. But not really, because all of my clients are beautiful. That is how I wanted to start this post because I truly feel that they are so deserving of the title beautiful - Inside & Out. When they asked me to this, I was like, HELL YEAH! (language, sorry.) 1. Because I got to know the sex of the baby :) and 2. Because Billy and I were one of the first people they told they were expecting. When I had Emma, they were there to visit right after she was born. (Again, apologies guys.. I was on pain meds. lol) I also did a photoshoot for them a few years? ago. I say that questioningly because I actually don't remember when it was, but I know it was for Christmas & I know that it was then that I fell in Love with photographing them. 

I cannot tell you how excited I am for the two of you. You will make wonderful parents, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Now... How fun is this?!










It's a Girl! 
Olivia Mae Sharp, we cannot wait to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips