Thursday, March 14, 2013

If you dream it, You can do it. -Walt Disney

Once in a while someone comes into your life that makes you see things a bit differently. Someone who is SO good at what she does, you actually begin to see things through her eyes. I met Whitney through one of my best friends,(and likely twin) Cadie. Whit wanted to get together to do some photos for her blog & for her upcoming (now running!) custom logo & blog design business, Heart & Arrow Design

I, of course, was completely excited to get to know Whitney and to do this for her. (She is also the designer of this blog and my fabulous new logo - I could definitely not do this on my own!!) Turns out, She is an amazing model! Absolutely stunning! So I wanted to share some photographs from her shoot and the fabulous day that the four of us (Cadie & Miss Emma came along as well) had together  :) Thank you to Hot Pink Cupcake Stand for letting us use your wonderful shop to take some perfect shots. Oh, and for some yummy cupcakes!!











"Think positive and positive things will happen."
"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it."


"I feel like both of those sum up how I work to live my life, as well as pursue the insane task of balancing being a student and the 50+ hours a week involved in being an entrepreneur! It is crazy at times, and I have to remind myself to step back and have a glass of wine with my girlfriends and just relax, but it is totally worth it!" - Whitney 

Thank you for being such an inspiration to me to go after the things that I am so passionate about!! I am SO happy for you and all of your successes that you have encountered, as well as the many more to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips