Sunday, September 8, 2013

Melody & Joe are married!

I feel so very blessed to have been a part of these two love birds' day. For one, it was a gorgeous, summer day in Swansboro, NC... just try to top that one. Second of all, I've known Mel for a few years, having worked with her at Wells Fargo. I've spent enough time with the two of them to know they just 'get each other'. This quaint, beautiful ceremony was perfect for them. Over looking the water, they exchanged their vows surround
ed by their closest family, and friends. The group then traveled close by to have a reception in their honor. The night was blissfully wonderful. Thank you both for including me, I wish you a lifetime of Love, LAUGHTER and pure happiness. -T


















No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips