Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pumpkin Patchin'

I don't normally do a lot of personal photo blogging on here, but I think I'm going to start. It is where I gain most of my inspiration from anyway, right? So I hope you enjoy these photos from the other day when we took Emma to her very first pumpkin patch! This has to be short because my little one is in her room attempting to "nap." It's gonna be a long day, y'all. Although, it is ALWAYS worth it ;) Happy Fall!


A cozy nook, barely used anymore.. but as much as possible for Emy & I.






sneaky little fingers...


on  the way to the patch, evening bokeh.









In the midst of all that is happening in our country, we need to remember.. there is good, there is love. Trust in America. Take Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips