Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina

Author's note before I share:

I have been working on my writing skills for quite a while now. I am a journalist, a dreamer and a writer, but most of my greatest stories are in my head, and I don't want to just share with you my complete mind ramblings that do not make any sense. So if you are confused why I do not blog as much in my posts, that is why. I would love to be able to eventually add words to my photographic stories, but I would like them to be worth reading. So until then, please enjoy my number one passion ;)


Heather, Jeremy, Emma & I spent a wonderful day in Downtown Raleigh, NC. Quite a change from our little town. Enjoy :)











Freakin' cool, right? Happy Tuesday, Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips